A new theme and have a great weekend ~ Sounds + Food 'n' Retail

Every blog comes with its opportunity costs, in this case: writing or designing. For today I chose the latter, using a Wordpress-theme, called K2, modified for Blogger. I think it looks better, and gives me a little more width to play with when I write text and add images.

Since this took the greater part of an hour, I've decided to not write anything today and instead wish you a happy weekend!

Oh, and the header is inspired by the most beautiful toilet in the world. If you are going to install a toilet, you might as well make it a nice one. This is not in any way meant to be an analogy on how to design blogs (though if you are going to have one, you might as well make that nice too).


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.