Delays and detours ~ Sounds + Food 'n' Retail

Delays and detours

Dear reader(s),

delays and detours.JPGNo apologies as those don't really mean much in this digital world of information-over- and underload. Just an explanation.

I've been sick with the flu for the last few days, which affected my creative drive and ability to update this weblog, as well as do a number of other things. I was planning to go on a catering-related workshop today, something I'm sure was going to inspire me plenty but had to postpone that to next month. It sucks, but c'est la vie!

That, and the other work I have to catch up on, means that updates to this weblog will be delayed by a few days, though I will post good ideas as soon as they appear.

Feel better? Good, so do I!

Vincent


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.