Happy Blog-Day: 5 Blogs I like! ~ Sounds + Food 'n' Retail

Hello world!

Today is a good day, it's Blog Day! Since this is a new blog, just a baby really, I have decided to post pictures that I like from five blogs, some of which I've only recently uncovered. I hope you'll enjoy!

Design Sponge
6
No words, just watch.

adgoodness
Cycling 2
No words, just watch.


Rebuilding Place in the Urban Space
1267650912 E56733C8C5
I think this is an important topic with the right social message. US-focussed unfortunately, but a universal message.



Monoscope
Bp0.Blogger.Com  M7Mxhyozt5U Rtyo3Rwtvji Aaaaaaaabdg Awl85Cdyamg S400 11 Kidd 004
No words, just watch.
And last, but not least!

Signal versus Noise
Hhmilkcan-1
Many words and a blog I've been reading for a while. Tech-readers will know this blog, because it's by the people from 37signals and the programming-language, Ruby-on-Rails. The blog is not all about software though, some great principles of design are discussed, using both real-world and graphic examples.

So that's it! Please feel free to suggest some interesting links of your own if you happen to be passing by. Everything goes!

For stuff I've actually been reading for a while, please also check my Blog-Day picks on Tech IT Easy.


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.